Chosen by seven Michelin star Gordon Ramsay for their sharpness, functionality and design. Forged in Solingen, Germany the 'City of Blades'.
Find the Perfect Wusthof Chef Knife for Yourself or Another
The Wusthof chef knife has a storied reputation, just as the 200-year-old company itself does; professional chefs the world over, including those who've racked up many Michelin stars such as Gordon Ramsay, rely on Wusthof chef knives to get them through service night after night. The good news: you don't have to work in a professional kitchen to be able to enjoy professional quality, or to gift it to that special someone in your life who loves to cook. At House of Knives, we make it easy to find the Wusthof knife set perfect for your purposes. Let's start by answering an important question: what should you know before you buy?
A Short Buyer's Guide to the Wusthof Classic Line
One of the most well-respected product lines in the culinary world, the Wusthof Classic represents decades of refinement and craftsmanship. Made from a robust steel alloy that allows the knife to maintain a sharper edge for a more extended period, it's not hard to see why knives are so popular. Here's how you can find one for yourself:
- Choose the blade shape and width most appropriate for your purposes. Those with smaller hands may prefer a shorter blade, as it will be easier to control. For those who need the broadest range of functionality, however, a longer blade will be the right choice.
- Learn how to grip a chef knife properly. You can practice with an old knife if you have one handy. Before you invest in a high-end knife, make sure you know how to make the most of its abilities.
These quick tips may be just the start of your journey. If you find that you have additional questions or concerns, the House of Knives customer support team is here to help.
Problems A Wusthof Knife Sharpener Can Help You to Address
It's an unfortunate fact of life: even the sharpest, most well-honed blades will eventually lose their edge. How can you prolong the time between professional sharpenings to save money and increase the value of your investment? Consider the problems you can solve with one of the sharpeners we make available:
- Losing your edge between meals. Every use of your knife will dull the blade slightly, taking off the sharpest edge. Using a sharpener just before you begin to prep gives you the best cutting ability possible.
- Save money on sharpening. Regularly using a home sharpener helps you avoid overspending on services you may not necessarily need.
- Prevent kitchen accidents. When you do not have to use excessive force to cut through vegetables or meats, you lower the risk of cutting yourself.
With the right sharpening tools and their appropriate use, your Wusthof Classic Ikon knives will continue to help you make fabulous meals for years.
About House of Knive's Satisfaction Guarantee
At House of Knives, the happiness of our customers is our primary concern. After all, it is why we search high and low around the world for the best and most cost-effective options for cutlery. To that end, we want to ensure your satisfaction. Here's how our guarantee works:
- We accept returns on unused items only in the original packaging, ensuring you can quickly exchange a defective or damaged product.
- If you are not satisfied with what you received, you can enjoy your money back if you initiate a refund request within 30 days of the date of sale.
When you purchase from House of Knives, we want you to do so with the confidence that comes from knowing you'll receive appropriate support for your purchase.
Why You Should Shop for Gift Sets from House of Knives
Are you looking to buy for someone else? We're still the ideal spot on the web to build your order. Whether it's for the holidays, a birthday, or to celebrate a special milestone, a high-quality Wusthof knife block makes an excellent gift. With our variety of blade shapes, lengths, and types, you can find a gift set that will complement any kitchen. Search through your options now, or let us know if you need help.
Don't miss out on our weekly special deals and offers.
Only 7 left!Reigetsu Traditional Pro Series Nakiri Chopping Knife 16cm
(for chopping veg)
Only 2 left!Furi Pro Precision Filleting Knife 17 cm
(for removing bones, cartilage, and skin)
Only 1 left!Miyabi 5000MCD Birchwood Bread Knife 23cm
(for cutting smooth or hard surfaces)
Only 4 left!Furi Pro Reverse-Wedge Carving Fork 18cm
(to hold food securely)
Only 4 left!Miyabi 5000MCD Birchwood Utility Knife 13cm
(multi-purpose, for cutting mid-sized food items)