Tired of Dull Knives? Upgrade to our Premium Kitchen Knives Sets Today
Few things are more irritating than dull knives in the kitchen, and this is something you can easily avoid with the purchase of premium kitchen knives from our selection at House of Knives. We can help you find the right knife or kitchen knife set to suit your needs. Alternatively, if you have a specific brand or type of kitchen knife you prefer, we have a wide selection for you to choose from or explore.
A buyer’s guide to Premium Knife Set
Many people believe every kitchen knife is a universal tool for any and all types of cutting, chopping and dicing. In truth, different types of knives work better for specific applications than others. Keep these tips in mind to make your knife shopping process easier:
- Consider a house knife block or kitchen knife set. If what you need is multiple types of knives—in different sizes and styles—then your best bet is to purchase a house knife block. We have multiple options for this type of product in stock.
- Start with the standard chef knife. If you are looking to start an arsenal of premium kitchen knives, your first purchase is likely going to be a chef knife. When it comes to finding versatile kitchen knives in Australia, the chef knife is generally known to be the most multi-purpose. You can use it for slicing, chopping, mincing and more. There’s a reason it’s called a chef knife, and it’s because every professional chef has one and relies on it as their go-to tool in the kitchen.
- Check out our in-depth guide. It can be difficult to describe all of the nuances of different types of kitchen knives sets in a compact space. Our full-length buying guide solves this challenge while also providing useful photos to help you visualise different knife set styles.
If you need a kitchen knife block set in Australia, you have come to the right place. However, House of Knives also does more than sell different types of knives. Our other products and services include:
- Cookware products. Stock your entire kitchen with new skillets, grill pans, French ovens, frying pans, pasta pots, teapots, coffee mills and other essential cookware.
- Knife accessories. A great knife set is a worthwhile investment in any situation, but you can only get the most out of that investment with the proper knife accessories. In addition to knives, we also sell electric knife sharpeners, whetstones, diamond sharpening rods, chopping boards, knife storage solutions and more.
- Useful resources. We want to be a go-to source for all things knives. Our helpful articles and how-to guides are free to read for anyone and are there to answer questions you might have about different types of knives, give you tips for knife maintenance and care, and more.
Launched in 2018. House of Knives has quickly built a reputation as one of the most reliable dealers of premium quality knife sets in Australia. If you have any questions for us or need specific recommendations for the specific type of knife that might be best for you, feel free to get in touch today. Speak to one of our experts today by giving us a call at +1300 518 069 or send an email to email@example.com and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Only 4 left!F Dick Premier WORLDCHEFS Santoku & Paring Knife 2 Pc Set
Only 1 left!Tojiro Tsubame Olive Indigo Table Knife and Fork 2 Pc Set
Only 1 left!Tojiro Tsubame Olive White Table Knife and Fork 2 Pc Set
Only 2 left!Musashi Traditional Washi Gift Wrapped Santoku Petty Knife 2 Pc Set
Only 3 left!Furi Pro Duo-Angled Knife Block 7 Pc Set
(for cutting smooth or hard surfaces)